Sabtu, 24 Januari 2009

TAG oleh kak pepel...

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people:


1) I AM - a cute girl (perasan sekali sekala :-p)


2) I REALLY WANT TO GO TO - seoul, korea ( ada sape2 nak bwk tqah pegi?) (^_^)


3) MY FAVOURITE THING- my hello kitty yg tomey..hehehe..




4) MY FAVOURITE FOOD- toasted twister KFC, yummy!!

5) MY FAVOURITE COLOUR - purple..dulu, kini dan selamanya.. :-)
6) MY FAVOURITE PLACE - my home, especially my room..
7) MY FAVOURITE DRINK-air nyiur..


8) I LIVE IN -kota bharu, kelantan
9) I WAS BORN IN - hospital kota bharu

10) I ATTENDED - UiTM dungun



11) MY FAVOURITE STORY - My Name is Kim Sam Soon (mish Hyun Bin Oppa! :-p)


12) THIS IS MY HOBBY- playing computer games..



13) AND I DEFINETELY DREAM OF - being slim and can wear beautiful purple gown.. :-p


emm...tqah xtau nak tag sape...sape2 je yg masuk blog tqah boleh? hehehe.. :-)

Tiada ulasan:

jom kongsi link anda di sini! =)

HeartBeat